Old Tibia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Tibia

Old Tibia Forum

HomeHome  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ot Overview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Felehaer

Ot Overview Empty
PostSubject: Ot Overview   Ot Overview EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:11 am

This was the first time y played the ot, I'm not playing it anymore because I don' really enjoyed my stay here and I just wanted to say a few things I noticed that deserve to be checked.

The character I played with was a paladin, I chosed it because its my personal favorite, but not in this ot. I skilled him into Dist 80+ and I was really disappointed of how I was hitting. I'd say a 70% chance of hitting and not good enough, I rarely got to hit higher than 100 in monsters like Minotaurs and Cyclops with bolts. My good skills at Distance didn't seemed enough to lvl up a little bit fast and hit enough in a server were Sorcerers get to make runes x2, go hunting and lvl up like hell with the minimal effort. This unbalance caused sorcerers to occupy all Top Levels postions, Power Abusing and excessive PK, which turned out to be very easy for them with runes x2 which are very easy to make, of course at low levels with no supplies everyone was an easy prey for Mage with a BP of GFB. I'm not saying how a knight can't match a Sorcerer, of course they aren't and will never match them in PVP, but not even a Paladin with a decent distance was a fair match.

Conclusion: -Vocations Unbalance.
I'm not arguing that all vocations should be balanced, Sorcerers will always rule Tibia's PVP World, but the balance shouldn't be so leaned.
-Low damage from Paladins (didn't got to see how knight's damage is). Not even enough to hunt stronger monsters.

This server turned out to be a complete war Ot, I'm nothing against it but the is just GREAT how every single quest and action works identically as real Tibia back then. This should be emphazised more, that RPG feeling. Lowering a little the experience might be an option, maybe to x5 because everyone just levelled too fast. Lack of players is a factor too because hunting areas are alone.

To finalize, I just wanted to say the Ot is great, some minor problems like the ones I've mentioned but I'm just trying to help and see this Ot Server a great one in a future, there is a lot to improve and to work on.
Thanks for reading, I'd like to hear your opinions.

Last edited by Felehaer on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mopel

Ot Overview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ot Overview   Ot Overview EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:34 am

So true!
Also my knight - level 34 - had no chance against a level 17 sorcerer because he did not hit him... Skills were high enough, like 65 and I was attacking with a halberd, with which I hit a LOT on monsters...
Unbalance level - OVER 9000!!! (Yes, I had to say that...)
Back to top Go down
GM Poff
Admin
GM Poff

Ot Overview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ot Overview   Ot Overview EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://oldtibia.world-servers.com
Sponsored content

Ot Overview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ot Overview   Ot Overview Empty