Old Tibia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Tibia

Old Tibia Forum

HomeHome  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OldTibia with 3x experience?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Poff
Admin
GM Poff

OldTibia with 3x experience? Empty
PostSubject: OldTibia with 3x experience?   OldTibia with 3x experience? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Would you like to play OldTibia with totally rpg balance and 3x experience?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://oldtibia.world-servers.com
Felehaer

PostSubject: Re: OldTibia with 3x experience?   OldTibia with 3x experience? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:25 pm

I'd love to and will play for sure.

What exactly do you mean with "Totally RPG balance"?

Back to top Go down
GM Poff
Admin
GM Poff

PostSubject: Re: OldTibia with 3x experience?   OldTibia with 3x experience? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Gfbs like 2x, sds 1x, mana reg, not much Wink
Back to top Go down
Ray Death

PostSubject: Re: OldTibia with 3x experience?   OldTibia with 3x experience? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:03 pm

I've played many rpg servers and I think x3 or x4 exp rate is good idea but with lootrate x1. People will play here, but you have to guarantee them few months without restart. Just write it on the website.
Btw. someone wrote on otland.net "make it 7.72 client with 7.4 sprites and system. Why? because of graphic support, playing with 3-15 fps is not possible"
That's true...
Back to top Go down
Felehaer

PostSubject: Re: OldTibia with 3x experience?   OldTibia with 3x experience? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Ray Death wrote:
"make it 7.72 client with 7.4 sprites and system. Why? because of graphic support, playing with 3-15 fps is not possible"
That's true...

Can someone explain to me how do fps affect the gameplay or the graphics?
Back to top Go down
Ray Death

PostSubject: Re: OldTibia with 3x experience?   OldTibia with 3x experience? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:43 pm

I'm not sure if it is caused by fps, but on my computer Tibia 7.6 and less stutters (and it isn't caused by lags).
Maybe no DirectX support or something? I really don't know why...
7.72+ works properly...
Back to top Go down
Vezo

PostSubject: Re: OldTibia with 3x experience?   OldTibia with 3x experience? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:25 pm

i think 3x is too low,ppl will prefer play tibianic cuz is on for months and its almost same rate on first sv,high rate sv is way easir than the first one and got 200ppl on per day

put midrat like 5-6x,i kinda have a life and cant stay 24h online to get highlvl

i really was liking that sds 2x but sv die cause u reset then u give up and u did that without any warning in site or in-game,

if ot stay online without much lags i guarantee u'll get players
Back to top Go down
GM Poff
Admin
GM Poff

PostSubject: Re: OldTibia with 3x experience?   OldTibia with 3x experience? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:36 am

I am thinking about 5-5 exp with rpg system, but i think if there's tibianic-hr online peoples won't come. Its normal, who'll first put up server he'll receive all players.
Back to top Go down
Vezo

PostSubject: Re: OldTibia with 3x experience?   OldTibia with 3x experience? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:11 pm

do you got a prevision when it's gonna came up again
cuz now is kinda dead >.<
if u want a rpg server we should start on rook on low exp(but not to low,dont make it 3x :<),then makers will worth something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OldTibia with 3x experience?   OldTibia with 3x experience? Empty

Back to top Go down

OldTibia with 3x experience?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Old Tibia :: Discussion-
Jump to: